x-i DoNt fEeL rYtE..-x
x-i DoNt fEeL rYtE..-x
hey guys wusssup!?!? i made one of these things..im trying it bkuz i wanna see if its better then those xangas and livejournals (-no offense to anyone who has one of those..kuz i have like 3..of each..lol-) sOoOo yEa..tell me if yu like it or not..kuz i dont wanna have it if people think iss crappii lOl..sOoOo..today was bOrInG...teachers...band..work.. i hate it. lol.yEa sOoOo..after skool i talked wit my homeboi nick..woohoo. then i watched sum tEe VeE heck yes. lOl and then i did sum more boring stuff that i dont wanna put down..kus im LaZiii yEa sOoOo i guess ill talk to yu later kai?? oOoOoOo rYtE..hahaha cHubB (-RaCh-)
gOoDbYe
-x-SaRaH-x-
I couldn't write that kind of stuff if I tried! Ah, code-switching...
2 Comments:
My favorite word? "Iss".
Because, you know those crazy kids, they just love using exxtra connsonants.
-Emily
ehhhahahhhhahhaha reading that made me physically nauseous - yuck yuck yuck! You shouldn't spread that around. It is vile. Word I hate most = "wit" and I know people who say it. People who are white. And live in Maine. Unacceptable.
-Andrea
Publicar un comentario
<< Home