Live from Hawaii!
This is the first time I've had free good internet on the whole vacation... with a cell phone and the ability to send text messages, email loses some of its thrill. Sad. In fact, blogging, instant messaging, and text messages have pretty much completely replaced email in my life. (Except at Ripp, where it is used exclusively for the exchange of information.) Maybe I won't get a cell phone in Ireland just so I can be excited about the internet again.
Hawaii is nice, but somewhat less fabulous than I had been promised. Everyone is too laid-back and I'm really not a beach person.
Overheard in a craft stall in a farmer's market:
Muumuu woman: "I have one of these charms on all four corners of my house, to keep out the-- you know."
Sarong woman: "Ugly spirits?"
Muumuu woman: "Yeah!"
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home