Possessions from cool places
1) my little wine glass that I now use to drink Bailey's. It came from an all-you-can-drink wine-tasting place in Budapest.
2) my Old Navy pajama pants with the mermaid-looking things. Chris and I were hitchhiking from Williams to Middlebury (our idea of a romantic weekend getaway), and we stopped at a Salvation Army in between rides. There they were- Old Navy men's size large, just like my other two pairs- and I had forgotten to pack pajama pants.
3) my large, striped, multicolored scarf- I had bought a red scarf when I was in Paris for last spring break and it was freezing cold, but it turned the neck of my favorite gray T-shirt red! [The favorite gray T-shirt was purchased at Ames and hemmed by my mom because it was too long.] So, I upgraded to this scarf during the summer writing program I was chaperoning in London last summer. It was in a souvenier store near Picadilly circus.
2 Comments:
Ha! I'd forgotten we stopped at Salvo's. We were barely starting the trip then. Little did we know the horror that would await us in... what was that crappy town? With the mall? That was a fantastic trip though.
-(Chris)Topher
I had forgotten the mall- I think that was in Bennington, so it really was the beginning of the trip. I remember the accommodations though- that was fun. And that Williams guy who was the last driver and dropped us at our respective doorsteps.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home