Profundity
Everyone seems to be into New Year posts... I would have been perfectly happy to let it go by unmarked. But, as long as everyone else is contemplating the great (and often nauseatingly cheesy) mysteries of life, here's my current realization: teaching has finally become just a job. I don't mean that in a negative way at all; I mean that it is no longer an all-consuming obsession and source of constant debilitating stress. A variety of events have helped me put it in perspective-- not to mention the fact that I'm naturally a better teacher now that I have more experience and a larger bag of tricks. Anyway, I came back from vacation at 7 pm last night with nothing planned for today, and I went in and taught a decent day of classes totally jet-lagged. That's a good way to start off the new year.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home