posted by karenlikescereal @ 9:03 p. m.
Now the real question is, am I:lost in thought, pondering how much I love you?staring at my purple flower, wondering how it got there?or looking down your dress?Only I know for sure...~Peter
So are you kneeling, or is he standing on a box?-J
Did you guys have fun at the prom?-ET
Actually, I recently had a double amputation, and even with the prosthetic legs I'm only 5'8". And the prom was great! Especially when Megan and Sally had a catfight over Jimmy, and then Jimmy started making out with Erica.
Double amputation isn't funny.
You look so sexy! Come to New York!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
6 Comments:
Now the real question is, am I:
lost in thought, pondering how much I love you?
staring at my purple flower, wondering how it got there?
or looking down your dress?
Only I know for sure...
~Peter
So are you kneeling, or is he standing on a box?
-J
Did you guys have fun at the prom?
-ET
Actually, I recently had a double amputation, and even with the prosthetic legs I'm only 5'8". And the prom was great! Especially when Megan and Sally had a catfight over Jimmy, and then Jimmy started making out with Erica.
Double amputation isn't funny.
You look so sexy! Come to New York!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home