DC trip- to skip or not to skip
Karen: I don't want to have to miss the trip to DC
jsalter02: huh
Karen: it's like being left in the castle with the women and children
jsalter02: wha
Karen: the 8th grade goes to DC starting Wednesday
jsalter02: for crissakes you got in a car accident
jsalter02: stay at home with the women and children
Karen: yeah, I know
jsalter02: you think the knights who get mauled by dragons go fight wars the next day?
Karen: I just don't like other people having any fun without me
Karen: mom, I'm really sad that I should skip the DC trip
psychomarcia: why skip it?
Karen: I have a broken RIB
1 Comments:
Dude, just come to DC and if you start feeling bad just be like "oh, oops, I have a broken rib, catch you later" and then we can meet up and drink. Or go to a museum, or something.
Emily
Publicar un comentario
<< Home