karenlikescereal

miércoles, abril 27, 2005

money and pain

Argh... I got a sadistic physical therapist today. Give me Debra!

I also got a gig teaching 4 little girls Spanish for $100 an hour- a bargain for them, big bucks for me. I have my work cut out for me, though- they don't all know the numbers up to 10, and I'm trying to get them through a year's worth of work in 7 hours. Right.

And, is it silly for me to buy a supercool conversion pack to take travelling instead of my good but huge and unwieldy backpacking pack? I'm going to be using it for a year, it has lots of cool features that are designed for travel rather than backpacking, and the Big Pack was quite burdensome on my 7-week hitchhiking trip four years ago.


3 Comments:

At 10:05 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Yeah, get the conversion pack.

 
At 4:03 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

OF COURSE YOU SHOULD BUY IT - NO QUESTION!

A) It will be WAY more convenient than the blue pack (I dug around in that monster for 5 weeks in Australia) and you're going for a YEAR.

B) Think of it as free for teaching little girls Spanish for just 2.5 hours.

C) Bags with well-designed features are just plain cool.

-Andrea

 
At 7:51 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

yeah, get the conversiony one, especially since you are LIVING in a PLACE and won't be sleeping on moors all the time or anything.

-Emily

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home