karenlikescereal

viernes, abril 29, 2005

scars

Today I further examined a stain on the left shoulder of my fleece. "Hmm," I had been thinking, "how could I have spilled on my shoulder? I should wash that thing." Well, it's actually the spot where the fleece melted from the friction of the seatbelt. A war wound! I don't think it's noticeable enough that I can't wear it, though.

Lately I've been kind of floating around in a good mood. Part of it is the drugs, but also, with things lining up for next year, my life really is almost as easy as a game of spider solitaire where you get a whole stack before you have to deal.


3 Comments:

At 9:00 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

You have TOTALLY used that analogy in another post. Check the archives!

Or maybe you did that on purpose.

-Emily

 
At 7:47 p. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

yeah, it was on purpose.

 
At 12:59 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Whoa! I totally just got a stack before dealing!

It is awesome!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home