karenlikescereal

martes, mayo 24, 2005

truth vs. fiction

OK, so I started out telling everyone that I work with that I was leaving for grad school. Then, at some point, it switched to moving to Ireland for a year, then going to grad school. But I didn't tell them. Should I just go through these last few weeks letting them think I'm going to grad school in the fall? It would be easy enough. Or should I tell them I've changed my mind in order to bum around Europe with a boy?


3 Comments:

At 6:39 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Who is this "boy" and why didn't you tell me he was coming?
~Peter

 
At 11:50 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

This is a tough question. I would say that your best bet is to tell them that you planned to go right to grad school but once you got in, the University encouraged you to wait a year to join their new more applied track. Then you can say that you had already told Ripp you were leaving AND Peter wanted to go to Ireland, so you decided to spend your year off with him overseas. That way it doesn't look like you lied or witheld any info from anyone and it's totally logical.

Oh, and sorry I never called you back. I'll call you soon.

-Andrea

 
At 11:56 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Tell them you decided not to go to grad school so that you could join a cult. Then they'll all be relieved when they find out it's just Ireland.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home