karenlikescereal

domingo, junio 05, 2005

sad car, happy DC

So I was driving down the NJ turnpike in stop-and-go-traffic, and while I was checking my blind spot to the right, the SUV in front of me slammed on his brakes and I hit him. More specifically, his bumper was so high that it hit my headlight, and my bumper did absolutely nothing to protect me because it was below his car. So now everything touching the headlight is bent, to the tune of $3000 (meaning $500 plus my insurance rates going up.) The headlight miraculously still WORKS despite being broken- the blinker doesn't, though. Oh, and the SUV? It has a scratch on the bumper.

But Emily's party in DC was fantastic! She lives in a grown-up house now, where everything is clean and the furniture isn't from Ikea. It's nice. And Wonderland rock-paper-scissors is great! And mojitos!


1 Comments:

At 12:38 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

You should stop driving right now. Just get off the road. Take a taxi for the rest of your life.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home