karenlikescereal

lunes, septiembre 05, 2005

chilling

Since I've already been in Dublin, we haven't been doing too much- though we did see some free Shakespeare in the Park that had an actor who bore a striking resemblance to Eric Powers. And tonight we're going to see The Importance of Being Earnest (in which I played Lady Bracknell in high school!) It has an all-male cast, so it should be even funnier than usual.

It's not updated as much as the New York one, but they actually have an overheard in dublin.


2 Comments:

At 7:02 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Hey--

I found your army print bandana. Is there any logical way of getting it back to you?

Also

http://www.trentlottsporch.com/

 
At 4:44 p. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

hmm... unless you're going to be in Galway in the next two days, consider it a gift from me to you! It's worth about $2 so not worth mailing. I guess you found my blog!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home