Unglaublich- aber wahr!
Not much is new, so I'll post the single most astonishing thing I have learned so far on my travels: English people and Australians do not rinse their dishes. They wash them with soap and then put them directly on the drying rack. Yet the dishes do not taste like soap. How does this work? The world may never know.
Actually, there is something new- we're going to Poland tomorrow with a bunch of Spanish girls from the school (if they decide whether they're going for one day or the whole weekend, and if they tell us when they're leaving!)
3 Comments:
Yahoo Offers Peek at Changes to E-Mail, IM, More
Yahoo Inc. is making sure it stays one step ahead of rivals Google, MSN and AOL with sweeping changes in its core consumer communications services of e-mail and instant messenger as well as the mobile, ...
I have a email leads site. It pretty much covers email leads related stuff.
Donald
You are the only one I know who gets comment spam.
How do you do it? I even put my link here on your blog and I still don't get comment spam.
I never got any spam at all until I posted that one about my mom not having cancer anymore (which I found particularly annoying- that they spammed that one.)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home