karenlikescereal

lunes, octubre 17, 2005

Hostel considerations

Before staying in a hostel, you may want to consider:
a) the possibility that the bathroom will smell like every surface has been saturated with urine;
b) the possibility that you will never be able to make noise in your room because someone will always be sleeping there; and
c) the additional possibility that the particular individual who is always asleep in your room will be rather unattractive, will prefer to sleep in his underwear without using a blanket, will wear the same tight orange boxer briefs for several days in a row, that these boxers will have a stain right where you would want underwear to not be stained, and that the individual in question will possess the ability to loudly pass wind while remaining deep in sleep.
Picture to follow- I don't have my USB cable with me.


3 Comments:

At 9:17 a. m., Blogger Bernardo de Balbuena said...

This is why I hate hostels. People just don't understand my need to wear orange boxer-briefs.

 
At 2:25 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

You should be thankful he's wearing the boxes.

 
At 1:18 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

After that description, I'm quite sure I DON'T want a picture!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home