karenlikescereal

miércoles, noviembre 16, 2005

Czech

We've been hanging out in only the HOTTEST Prague cafes, restaurants, and clubs from Emily's Avant Guide guidebook. Unfortunately, I almost got into a physical fight with one of the hottest waitresses in one of the hottest restaurants because she tried to steal my bottle of Coke out of my hand. Out of all the times I've snuck drinks into restaurants because I can't afford them, this particular time I had happily ordered a beer and a meal. The Coke was left over from the street. Very odd.

I also had the fact that Prague is not as legendarily cheap as when I was here in 2001 explained to me by Emily's friend Michael Whitney- apparently, a dollar was worth 45 Czech crowns then and is now worth 25 Czech crowns. (Additionally, prices have risen- 14 instead of 8 for a tram ticket.) So actually, the problem is the dollar going to shit, not too much tourism.

Emily says the dollar is going to collapse and wipe out all my savings. This makes me scared, because I always believe everything Emily says.


1 Comments:

At 9:12 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Want to go to Austria mid-December?

S H to the ANNON

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home