karenlikescereal

domingo, noviembre 27, 2005

THE PINK PALACE!

I am about to realize my dream of going to the Pink Palace- the luxury resort for backpackers on Corfu, Greece! It has its flyers in every hostel in Europe, and I've been salivating over them since my 7-week trip in summer 2001. For about $20 a night, it includes breakfast, dinner, lodging, use of everything (hot tub, pool, etc.) and then you can pay to do all sorts of adventure sports. Or you can just party at their bar.

So as soon as the RyanAir website starts working again, I'll have it all set... ferry from Italy to Corfu, ferry back to Brindisi, then a flight to London, overnight there (possibly in the airport) and another flight to Tours, France, so I can meet Peter in Paris to fly home for Christmas. Total cost of planes: somewhere around 30 euros. I love you, RyanAir.