karenlikescereal

lunes, diciembre 05, 2005

don't let the BEDBUGS BITE!

OK, it's official, I have at least 20 bedbug bites. Actually, they are almost the same as mosquito bites, so I'm not sure what the big deal is. Oh, right, they're NASTY and they bite you in your sleep. And now all my clothes and pack are potentially contaminated with them, and the only way to get rid of them is to wash everything while naked and then take a shower (much more difficult than it sounds while travelling.) And pour boiling water over my (Andrea's) pack. I probably won't be able to do this for 2 more days (until I reach the Pink Palace) and it's also possible that I could transmit them to everyplace I stay.

AAAAAAH!

This is just proof that every hostel in Italy is nastier than every hostel outside of Italy. I've stayed at 6 hostels here, and 3 of them had confirmed bedbug incidents, as compared to 0 bedbugs in 5 months of sleeping elsewhere.


1 Comments:

At 4:56 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

AUUUGH! I had bedbugs in Amsterdam last year, it was foul. Was pretty lucky this time around traveling, though.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home