karenlikescereal

viernes, diciembre 02, 2005

like, ohmiGOD, Teresa and Laura!

Setting: Rome hostel, everyone else alseep
Time: last night, cerca 1 am:

Laura: I love you.
Teresa: I love you too.
Laura: I love you even more than I love ROME.
Teresa: I love you Laura, goodnight.
Laura: Like, Teresa, I know I'm DRUNK, but, like, if I set my alarm for a TIME, I know it will wake us up.
Teresa: Laura, I have like a whole bottle of wine to finish downstairs.
Laura: Teresa, if you don't finish it, I won't be your friend.
Teresa: Ohmigod, Laura
Laura: Are you MAD at me?
Teresa: Laura, you know I hate it when you say that.
Laura: I'm counting to 5 and then you have to go drink the wine.
Teresa: Laura, how much would you like being some big fat girl drinking wine by HERSELF talking to NO ONE?
Laura: Soooo much.
Teresa: I could, like, totally just pass out right now.
Laura: One, two, three, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee, ee
Teresa: Should I drink the wine or just pass out?
Laura: Pass out.
Teresa: OK.
Me: Maybe you could close the door and turn off the light first?