Deutschkurs und Tischtennis
Today I started classes again at the Europa Sprachenschule! Unbeknownst to me, Europe had a really long Christmas break, and today was the first official day back, so it was a good time to come. All the Spanish people are gone, but there are a bunch of new people. Most notably a South African hottie- with a girlfriend. Schade! Also, a cool Australian girl in the beginners' class. The Lidl (supermarket) next to the school is open and very cheap (it was just being built when we were here before.) Alex (from either Brasil or Portugal) is going to let me use his old cell phone while I'm here- nice.
The train from Copenhagen to here was ridiculously expensive. I didn't realize how expensive because I was using the wrong exchange rate, but I shouldn't have to pay for any more trains for a couple months, so whatever. The train drives onto a ferry to cross from Copenhagen's island to the German mainland! Never saw that before.
I'm staying at the A&O right by Zoo (as per Shannon's recommendation), but I definitely want to move. It has huge closets and beautiful bathrooms, but no kitchen. My must-have list is like so: 1)non-saggy beds. 2)kitchen. 3)warm. 4)will let me work there.
3 Comments:
Alex was from Brasil.
Tell Victor and Renata I said hi if you haven't already, and play some tisch tennis for me auch
-Peter
Rats! Sorry for the lousy recommendation. In my whole time backpacking I actually only stayed at one place with a kitchen, which was indeed a pain in the ass. Who'd have thought I got spoiled at the Marlborough!
FYI there is cheap internet at Dunkin' Donuts. What is your visa situation? If you're on a visa you have got to tell me how you got it because I jumped through flaming hoops trying to get my Irish visa extended so they wouldn't send me home :(
Yep, I said hi to Victor for you. He said some stuff back... but it was in German. He's teaching the beginners' class now, and my class is the highest one they're offering. There is this guy Marian who definitely thinks he's way too good for it. Haven't played tischtennis yet.
Shannon- I have no visa. That's why I'm trying to work for lodging- technically, no pay = legal.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home