I quit!
I quit today over a washing token. Actually, it was just a nice excuse, because this place sucks. I wouldn't mind doing this much work for a bed if Isabelle wasn't a total bitch and if this was a nice place to stay. But it isn't. It's fucking cold (no heating in the bathrooms!,) the common room for 180 people is smaller than my living room at home, and there are always obnoxious groups going through. Oh, and did I mention that Isabelle is a total bitch? So I'm moving back to the BaxPax for two weeks, then maybe a few more days with Alex and Uli. I was going to post some pictures of the Pegasus, but on second thought, I'd rather forget it as quickly as possible.
1 Comments:
I'm glad you quit! Life is too short to work for nasty people.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home