karenlikescereal

viernes, febrero 03, 2006

Renate´s advice for life

Every now and then, my very professional and correct German teacher comes out with the funniest things:*

Part 1:
Renate: So, can anyone think of another reason people look for relationships?
Someone: Sex!
Renate: No, one can have sex with lots of people. I mean something that you need a relationship in order to have.

Part 2:
Renate: So, BH stands for breast holder (bra.) But it´s funny to think of a bra as a breast holder when actually girls today wear such tiny little things that they can´t hold or support anything. Still, that´s why we use that term.

*any translations may not be exact


2 Comments:

At 1:02 p. m., Blogger Alan said...

Sigh, you get to learn german in berlin. I get 3 hours one night a week here with my class. I have some more fun stuff to teach you. The word for pick-up line is "Anmache" and blow up (as in a balloon) is aufblasen. And ausrauben is to rob a bank, but berauben is to rob somebody.

Class over.

 
At 11:03 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

dude, I thought you were dead. What's up?

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home