yeah, I know... a nice Jewish boy! I can't stand Christians who are religious, but Judaism isn't nearly as grating. They have all those good values, like family, education, and bagels & lox. (I'm not sure if he's ever going to read my blog. I don't want to say that he's not internet savvy, but he's definitely not an internet addict. We were someplace with free internet for 3 days and none of them used it!!!)
Yeah, totally cute! He reminds me of a Jewish Seth Amman, and we all know Seth Amman is cute. When you said he was definitely cuter than his friends you weren't kidding. Wow. I like the shot of you guys at the dinner table best - very suave.
4 Comments:
Wow! Cool clarinets!
Looks like they even have a Stadler Basset horn in there, with the low b-natural.
(shut up, I'm getting my masters)
He's a cutie. And as my grandmother would say with the quiver of joy in her voice, he's Jewish.
yeah, I know... a nice Jewish boy! I can't stand Christians who are religious, but Judaism isn't nearly as grating. They have all those good values, like family, education, and bagels & lox. (I'm not sure if he's ever going to read my blog. I don't want to say that he's not internet savvy, but he's definitely not an internet addict. We were someplace with free internet for 3 days and none of them used it!!!)
Yeah, totally cute! He reminds me of a Jewish Seth Amman, and we all know Seth Amman is cute. When you said he was definitely cuter than his friends you weren't kidding. Wow. I like the shot of you guys at the dinner table best - very suave.
-Andrea
Publicar un comentario
<< Home