blog shoutouts... seeking 10th blog
I have a list of precisely 10 blogs on my shortcuts email, which I periodically rank according to how good they are. So here´s a shoutout to those of you who regularly provide me with reading material, news from home, and... let´s face it, news, because I don´t actually read newspapers (paper or otherwise.) Recently blog number 10 disappeared, so I am now seeking a 10th blog to read. (I can OCCASIONALLY be obsessive compulsive about numbers and stuff like that.) What I´m looking for in a blog is frequent updating (but not too frequent, like Reed´s) and entertainment value. Can any of you introduce me to a good 10th blog?
P.S. I do use RSS at home, the whole shortcuts thing is just for travelling.
Shannon wins for frequent updating, even though I only met her for a week.
Peter writes in-depth posts, and you know, we did spend 5 months travelling together.
Jon´s blog has the occasional news story and updates often enough. He also lives in the midwest, so we communicate solely through blogging.
Emily just got a new blog and moved up on the list because she posts now! A lot!
I started reading Nick´s blog when he was in France, but it´s still pretty decent (especially if you have an interest in Christian accessories.)
Eric has a heavy news component, though it´s somewhat lacking in personal drama (just kidding).
Chris wasn´t posting much, but then he wrote a great post about his unfaithfulness to his blog.
Alan´s blog used to be near the top, but then he went back to the US and stopped posting. Do not go gentle into that good night!
Ebit has a great username, and I haven´t given up on her blog even though she´s a sporadic poster.
7 Comments:
Thank you, I'm honored!
Thanks for the #2 spot... but now I feel guilty about the fact that I'm posting like once a week lately.. maybe I'll update later today..
-Peter
Hmmm...does it have to be the blog of someone you know? I like this one and this one, but I don't know them per se. My friends Tom and Catherine also have a good blog. The Eph Blogroll has a bunch of blogs of people from our school.
-Emily
uh, no, it doesn´t have to be anyone we know. Remember CUFF?
Also, I seem to have guilt-tripped Alan into posting two days in a row! I feel so powerful!
Thanks for the shoutout! I should take this opportunity to say your travel photos are really wonderful.
-Eric
Remember Jamie? Her's is at worldfromhere.blogspot.com
But it kinda helps if you know her cuz she talks about detailed stuff about friends.
yay go me!
Publicar un comentario
<< Home