On this day in 2005...
Sometimes when I´m bored, I look back and see what I was doing on this date last month. And the month before. And the month before that. And today is a really good one!
Today, I´m going to go rent a free sailboat, and then take a bus to Sevilla.
February 9, I was saying goodbye to the Israeli boys in Munich.
January 9, I had just gotten to Berlin, I went back to my first class at the Europa Sprachenschule, and I looked for jobs in a few hostels.
December 9, I was in the Pink Palace. We played volleyball and started drinking before dinner. The next day the huge storm hit.
November 9, I was in Dresden with Peter, just before we broke up. We saw Mad Hot Ballroom and ate tuna melts.
October 9, we said goodbye to Alan, said goodbye to Berlin, and took a night bus to Amsterdam.
September 9, we walked across Dublin in the rain to meet Peter´s family in the Mespil hotel. We met their Irish family in Thurles and they bought us an awesome hotel room.
August 9, I was with Andrea in England. We rented bikes and rode through the New Forest, where there were wild ponies. Bea made bacon and leek bake.
July 9, I was living in Galway, but I hitchhiked down to Limerick in the early morning to hang out with Andrea for a day. Then she went hiking with my parents for a week. Oh, and it was Abby Laster´s birthday (one of my students from Ripp.)
2 Comments:
hey that's a good idea i should do that...
I had a dream that I was staying over at your house, (your parents' house) and there was a bear that always walked through the house at night. Like, it would come in through a window and walk along the hallway and out the front door. It was just its nightly path. There were permanent bear footprints on the wood floor. At some point, I climbed out the window and went wandering in the moonlight looking for the bear. Instead, I found your dad's secret garden of squishy pumpkins made of clay -- the ceramic kind, pre-fired. I ran through the surreal pumpkin patch and smeared my hands on the bright orange clay and it felt cool. Then it was over.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home