karenlikescereal

jueves, abril 06, 2006

the big bucks

My sister just got an offer to be a consultant for IBM for $50,000 starting pay. It makes you wonder... actually, I probably wouldn´t be able to resist making comments about how I love Mac, so I couldn´t do it.

Also, Lucia and Sam Beer were here yesterday! It was great. They seem exactly the same (I haven´t seen them since I was about 13) and I got to show off Valencia, which they pronounced "more beautiful than Florence." We went to the fine arts museum (their idea), the beach (my idea), ate lots of great typical food, and gossipped incessantly about Alfred.


3 Comments:

At 9:21 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I'm so totally in the wrong business.

She got offered a job like that before she even finished her degree?

 
At 12:51 p. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

yeah... my thoughts exactly. It even has a signing bonus.

 
At 3:55 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

Wow! Is she going to take it?

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home