¡¡¡piso!!!
After dos días of biking around Valencia like una loca, I found un piso. (Or at least a room.) The room is ENORMOUS and costs €200 a month- expensive for Valencia, but cheap by most standards. It´s on Manuel Candela, a happening street near the university.
So... this is the first apartment I´ve actually found for myself. And it´s only for a month, so if it sucks, no big deal. But it had the best people (a Belgian girl, an Irish girl, and a German guy) out of all the apartments I saw, and I figured that was more important than having a slightly cheaper rent... because like I said, it´s only for a month. Augustin (the room pimp) said he might even be able to find me some sheets and a blanket to use. And it still saves €100 euros over my earlier plan of staying in all 5 hostels in Valencia.
I´m in an awesome pensión in Alicante for the weekend (€15, TV and double bed, guest kitchen and roof terrace) and I get to move in to the apartment on Wednesday, so I´ll be spending two more nights in a (different) Valencia youth hostel. Recently I counted up all the youth hostels I´ve stayed in. I think it´s about 45.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home