Semana Santa-foiled
After I flew to Sevilla in an effort to see the Easter processions, they were all rained out last night. Guess they would rather cancel them than get the 17th century wooden Jesuses wet. I only had sofa accomodations for one night, but fortunately, I think I'll be able to see one this afternoon before I go to Cadiz. It's more something that I think I'm supposed to see than something I actually want to see... but supposedly Sevilla is the best, so I'll see it, then head off to Cadiz. There, I'm staying in the apartment of an old woman I met on a bus a month ago. She's not there, but she trusts me to use her place. Gil White would be so proud.
1 Comments:
Nice! When do you have to go home? We can get together and comiserate. O how I hate being stuck in an office, even if I was stuck in an office in Ireland too.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home