karenlikescereal

lunes, abril 03, 2006

signs a girl doesn´t like you

1) when you call her roughly 8 hours after your initial meeting in a club, she says she has to go and hangs up.

2) she then sends you a text saying, "sorry, I´m not interested, I can´t understand you, goodbye."

3) she hangs up on you 12 times in a row

4) no response to your winning text, "hi. i am no toking k i love you. only farend pales ans me."*

5) after you come up with the clever idea to have your friend call her from a different number to arrange an English lesson, to which you show up instead, she threatens to call the police if you ever contact her again.

*At first I thought this meant, "hi, I am not joking, I love you, only fair and please answer me." But it actually means, "hi, I am not saying that I love you, only friends, please answer me." OH WELL! STILL CREEPY!


4 Comments:

At 9:58 a. m., Blogger Bernardo de Balbuena said...

These sound more like signs you're dealing with a nutjob. Such is the price you pay for being a man magnet.

 
At 1:14 p. m., Blogger Alan said...

By the way i like stories like these from girls because it makes me happy that i never do things like that. And the fact that there are guys like that out there makes me look like Casanova in comparison. So keep it coming!

 
At 4:45 p. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

Nick: You have to admit that the linguistic analysis of the text is pretty fascinating... k used for "that"... code switching!

Alan: Ask me about my internet dating stories. Also, listen to the song "Jenny of 100 Dates" by Deirdre Flint. Also, being Casanova is a bad thing.

 
At 6:34 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

AGHHH!! What a lame-o creep. Remember, there's always the last resort in such situations: the twitching-and-acting-mentally-challenged act. Okay, so I've never actually DONE it, but I've always thought that if a guy won't leave me alone, I can always start twitching and convulsing and flopping around. Drooling and making grunts. I imagine that would cool his jets. Hopefully! But you never know! This guy is weird enough, who knows what he would have done!!! *twitches*

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home