karenlikescereal

viernes, mayo 26, 2006

Learn how to use a computer.

There was this great old teacher at my old school who wasn't too good with computers. Email? Got checked every couple of days. Attachments? Not a good idea. Internet? Well, he was ok with the basics, but unfortunately didn't know about things like saved Google searches and clearing the cache, which turned out to be a problem when he looked at some porn on his school computer. Hey, it was late at night, no kids were around, and he doesn't have a computer at home. But that was it, he was sacked. Bottom line: computer skills are more important than you think!


4 Comments:

At 5:49 p. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

Maybe this is why I didn't get a job offer from that firm in Charlotte. I took them seriously when they said that they don't monitor our internet use! So I looked at porn occasionally during downtime. Heh.

Anyway, I re-vamped the psuedo-blog that I started 2 years ago. I still feel dumb making a blog about law, because I feel like its boring and depressing and nobody will want to read it. (maybe not even me!) Anyway, so, I sortof have a blog now? I really don't know who I'm speaking to when I write it, though. Heh. *blushes* *runs away*

 
At 8:29 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

hey, you stole my color scheme!

 
At 4:58 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

I looked at porn when I worked for the law firm in Charlotte. Oops!

 
At 4:58 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

Oh, hah! I picked the colors a zillion years ago...hehe

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home