karenlikescereal

martes, mayo 16, 2006

There are two kinds of children...

... the ones that make you want to have children, and the ones that make you not want to have children.

I was stretched out on 4 seats sleeping (the plane was really empty) and awoke to find one of a pair of two-year-old twins jumping up and down on the tray table above my feet. I guess those things are stronger than they look... but how did he get up there without waking me up?

I think that was the good twin... the parents never said his name, but the bad twin was named Denver, and his sister was named Cheyenne. I guess with names like that, they have a right to want revenge against the adult world.


2 Comments:

At 12:08 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sorry to see you're leaving; I hope you still keep blog contact.

I promised you my pictures from Las Fallas. Here they are.

 
At 12:08 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

Hi! I tried to find your blog but I couldn't figure out how to spell it. What was it again?

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home