vent
OK, I´m 99% sure that Michael and his friends don´t read this, so here goes.
Hosting someone for a week who eats kosher, is on a medication that causes serious drowsiness (sleeping 10-15 hours a day!? and waking up at 12 in a country where everything is closed from 2-5), mysteriously dislikes my city, has never travelled except in a tour bus or car (we´re talking no bus, no train, no subway here!?), has a cold sore, never checks email, hasn´t read nor has any desire to read Lonely Planet, and actively objects to me leaving him alone for 3 hours, 3 days out of the week so I can go teach my class... is a HARD JOB. A very hard, tiring job.
Add to that crappy Ireland-style weather in Spain for the first time since I got here.
And I´ve said it before and I´ll say it again: there is no way in hell that either a double bed or a queen bed is big enough for two people. Do beds smaller than twin size exist? No. Then two-person beds that are smaller than two twins should also not exist. And trying to share one for multiple consecutive days is, for me, highly sleep-depriving and bad-mood causing. And apparently, no one agrees with me on any of the above.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home