apartment hunting and gathering
I've written to 13 apartments- cool-sounding ones only, of course, and all but one were in the rooms/shared section. Rent is cheap- $295 to $450. But what is UP with people who only describe the apartment and not themselves?
"2 BR, 1 bath, garage is 19'3 3/4" by 21.5', period woodwork on the porch, dishwasher, hardwood floors, cement sidewalk, Northern Blue Water-Resistant grass in the yard, Sub-Zero fridge, overall cream color scheme. Need someone for August."
And you are... a dorky neat-freak with a Star Trek video collection? A flaming bible-thumping christian who hosts scripture discussions? A borderline alcoholic with drug connections? A hot, single guy who likes to work out in the living room? These things MATTER!
I did find (and talk to for 48 minutes) one girl who sounded really cool. She's a vegetarian feminist, but hey, I don't really cook meat, and I'm ok with all ideological groups except jocks.
Oh, also, I'm off to my grandma's for another 3 days, so I'll be incommunicad@.
2 Comments:
I think it's safe to assume that if someone mentions "period woodwork" in their ad, they're a neat freak. Or at least a freak.
HAHA! I agree with bernardo!
You will probably really like the vegetarian feminist. :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home