karenlikescereal

miércoles, junio 21, 2006

project

I'm working on a compilation of all the songs that I thought were cool while I was in Europe. I've discovered some interesting things in the process: The Sugababes (among other groups) are not really available on iTunes, even though they're hot in Europe. I like the Killers, Robbie Williams, and the Black Eyed Peas, each of which have written several songs that I liked independently, unaware that they were written by the same group. And there are over 80 versions of Wild Mountain Thyme- including one where it sounds like someone is burping the lyrics.

This is a bigger project than I thought. If you're interested, I might be able to give you a copy when it's done. I'm thinking it will be 2 CDs with an optional 3rd CD of half an hour of Irish songs. I've tried, but Danny Boy just doesn't work next to Pump It.