karenlikescereal

lunes, agosto 14, 2006

those pesky undergrads

It's funny- just a mere 4 years and 2 months ago, I was an undergrad. Now, everyone I come in contact with seems to hate them. Don't they know that they used to BE undergrads?

Shelly, my roommate: "Well, the bottom floor of our house is a 4 bedroom apartment, so you can't really get anyone but undergrads."

Bank employee: "There are fees for overdrawing your checking account... of course, we never have problems with grad students doing that."

Lindsay, trying to get a roommate: "I told her, don't live there! It's closer to campus because it's in an UNDERGRAD neighborhood! It's not worth it!"

Did I really become that much more responsible in 4 years that now I'm one of the Right Kind Of People?


1 Comments:

At 9:00 a. m., Blogger Bernardo de Balbuena said...

You'd be surprised what can happen in four years. After all, four year ago, all those undergrads were high school student. Just wait 'til you start teaching and they all show up hung-over on Friday. You'll love it.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home