thanks-giving
OK, so it's a little late. But I am more thankful now than I was at Thanksgiving... because last night I found an apartment on my very same block! For slightly less money! With a crappier room but nicer common areas! With two really cool (gay) (undergrad) guys (one with an Australian accent)!
I am also thankful to be in grad school. Although I hate it right at this cruel post-Thanksgiving, pre-finals moment, in general it makes me really happy to learn stuff all day long and hang out with supersmart people.
Also for getting a whole month off for Christmas.
For biking. Biking rocks! And bike commuting!
Also, for awesome emails from Charles, and cetera.
Definitely thankful that I do not have to spend all that much time with my family all together. That is the one thing that Thanksgiving makes us thankful for every year, without fail.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home