karenlikescereal

martes, noviembre 14, 2006

you are what you read

I started reading the blog of this self-absorbed, misogynistic prick (previously known as DC Bachelor) when he was posting stories about hooking up in European hostels. Now I'm still reading it. I *know* he's a prick- I know that- but will reading this sort of blather on a regular basis actually have a negative impact on me? I'm starting to think it might.


3 Comments:

At 7:11 p. m., Blogger Andrea said...

Okay, his post about the female escorts confirms his complete and utter prick status. As for reading it all negatively affecting you...how much are you planning to charge per hour? For $500, maybe they can have a private meeting with you in the fake pine tree forest of the atrium...

 
At 9:58 p. m., Blogger roosh said...

andrea you just owned yourself: chaco wrote that, not me. author names are underneath the title

 
At 9:15 a. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

wow, that is just like when you're talking about someone and then they're standing right behind you! Except on the internet!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home