karenlikescereal

miércoles, diciembre 13, 2006

I am the procrastinatrix.

But I'm still getting a lot of work done. Here is what I have produced just in the last seven days:
1. 5-page Sociolinguistics paper
2. 12-page teaching portfolio for Methodology
3. 4-page recording session script for Phonetics
4. 12-page (handwritten) Intro takehome final
5. Phonetics production exam
6. 10-page Methodology takehome exam
7. 11-page Phonetics course report

That's 54 pages right there. No wonder my pinkies and back hurt.

And here's what I still have left:
1. Phonetics project recording session
2. Normal (in classroom) exam for Phonetics
3. 15-page Sociolinguistics research proposal which I have not really started. Hence the title.
4. grading my Spanish 101 exams
5. entering final grades

Wow! It actually doesn't look so bad. At this time on Friday, I will be free free free.


1 Comments:

At 4:15 p. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

Best of luck!!!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home