karenlikescereal

sábado, diciembre 02, 2006

life plan from quizgalaxy.com

I need to learn more languages. NOW! I'm going to take some German in the summer, but then I really need to branch out from there. Fortunately, there is a 20-question quiz that told me where to start...












You should learn Japanese


QuizGalaxy Language Quiz!


You should learn Japanese. You are very practical, and enjoy setting goals for yourself. You feel very rewarded when you accomplish something big.
















Take this quiz at QuizGalaxy.com


4 Comments:

At 2:53 p. m., Blogger Andrea said...

Okay I couldn't paste the pretty graphics, but mine said:

You should learn Hindi. You like to be able to speak to people wherever you travel if even just a little bit. You are very versatile and like adventure.

 
At 11:13 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Mandarin for me.

 
At 3:03 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

I should learn French, apparently. Shouldn't it ask what you already (sort of) know?

 
At 12:51 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

I should learn Russian.

You should learn Russian. You like to be able to speak to people wherever you travel if even just a little bit. You are smart enough to learn this language and have the patience to follow through with it.

(I think I got this because I said yes to the "read a Masterpiece" question, and the PhD question. Tee hee!)

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home