karenlikescereal

miércoles, enero 17, 2007

movie review

Children of Men is awesome! Don't go see it if you're averse to blood and dying, but if you can take that, this is a fantastic movie. I loved the little details of the future world- public service announcements, radio commentary- and some of the filming is amazingly cool without being obtrusive. The baby moment is cool, but no, it will not make you long for a baby. Jill said the birth scene actually turned her biological clock back. This might be the best sci-fi I've ever seen (ok, it might also be practically the only sci-fi...) Highly recommended!


2 Comments:

At 10:09 a. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Totally agreed--the advertising, the details, and the filming were my favorite parts as well. I liked the scene where he's pouring the whiskey and you can see the people talking behind him but they're all blurry...I kept trying to focus on them but wasn't able to--very cool.

 
At 2:51 p. m., Blogger Shannon said...

I made a blog. Yay! Also hi!

http://sinannstraille.blogspot.com/

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home