karenlikescereal

martes, febrero 27, 2007

amazon

Amazon keeps sending me recommendations such as Projects for Boys Who Like Scrapbooking, Travelling with Mischevious Boys, Scrapbooking: Definitely Not Gay, Scrapbooking Your Travels, Travelling to the 1800s to Build Cool Things, and How to Blow Up Scrapbooks. They have been sending me similar listings for over three years, which is the amount of time since I have purchased anything from amazon. The scrapbooking book and The American Boy's Handy Book were GIFTS. For DIFFERENT PEOPLE. The Spain Lonely Planet was for me. I do not EVER intend to purchase books like these again. (Well, ok, maybe another LP at some point.)


2 Comments:

At 2:16 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

You're missing out. Amazon rocks.

Go to "your account" at the top of the page. Click on "improve your recommendations" in the account settings page, and then you can uncheck the "use for recommendations" box next to anything that you wouldn't want them to think you liked. If you don't want it to track your browsing ever again, you can do that too. Click "your browsing history settings" in the account settings and you can set that.

 
At 10:05 p. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

I feel you. Amazon still thinks I'm trying to get into law school. I get recommendations like "Cracking the LSAT" and "Kaplan's LSAT Review."

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home