posted by karenlikescereal @ 8:52 a. m.
HI, I just came across your blog...I checked a picture and...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOU ARE A TA IN MY DEPARTMENT. SHIT, the world is small. I realized looking at a picture with Mark and Mamen...OMG!Anyway, nice to meet you ahahahaSee you around this building I "love" so much and where I have to hold my office hours. Enjoy the cold weather.Fdo: Me :)
hi... who are you?
Brrrr! It is cold in NYC too.I can never figure out where to comment since it's in Danish or something, haha.
Oh, lord - the TA/student syndrome is upon you. Sharon is always MORTIFIED now when her students discover her in myspace or facebook, or even when they see her in the grocery store or at a bar. Hee hee!! :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home
4 Comments:
HI, I just came across your blog...I checked a picture and...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT YOU ARE A TA IN MY DEPARTMENT.
SHIT, the world is small. I realized looking at a picture with Mark and Mamen...OMG!
Anyway, nice to meet you ahahaha
See you around this building I "love" so much and where I have to hold my office hours.
Enjoy the cold weather.
Fdo: Me :)
hi... who are you?
Brrrr! It is cold in NYC too.
I can never figure out where to comment since it's in Danish or something, haha.
Oh, lord - the TA/student syndrome is upon you. Sharon is always MORTIFIED now when her students discover her in myspace or facebook, or even when they see her in the grocery store or at a bar. Hee hee!! :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home