Wacha doin for summer? In July, I'll be coming home to Alfred to live with my parents for a month (with my cats) before we can move into our new apt in Rochester August 1st. Bret is going to stay in CA at his boss's house and work there until his new job starts. (future job still unknown) :D Classes at U of R don't start until Sept 5th. Yeay for summer in Alfred! I hope they have a yoga studio in Alfred, I'm getting ADDICTED to yoga. When are you going to be in Alfred? Sorry this is such a long comment! Heh! :)
3 Comments:
!!!! Hurrah!!!!
Woot.
Wacha doin for summer? In July, I'll be coming home to Alfred to live with my parents for a month (with my cats) before we can move into our new apt in Rochester August 1st. Bret is going to stay in CA at his boss's house and work there until his new job starts. (future job still unknown) :D Classes at U of R don't start until Sept 5th. Yeay for summer in Alfred! I hope they have a yoga studio in Alfred, I'm getting ADDICTED to yoga. When are you going to be in Alfred? Sorry this is such a long comment! Heh! :)
Publicar un comentario
<< Home