Alfred
I checked Wikipedia today for some population stats, and found these two new (in the past couple of years) photos of Alfred:
This one makes the whole town look a lot flatter than it really is, but even so, you can see that the University is prettier than the Tech. Also a good view of the "downtown" end of West University St. (the one passing the smaller, non-white church, for those non-Alfredians who read this. My house is off the right side of the picture.)
This one is centered on the Tech track, where, at the age of 17, someone thought I was the mother of the 4-year-old boy I was babysitting. To be fair, I was barefoot and wearing jean shorts, but still. I'm sure I ran track meets and stuff there too, but that's what I remember. I think my house is actually in this photo- in the far bottom right corner. You can't see it because of the pine trees.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home