best blog post titles of today...
#2: The Expectations are Falling
I had no idea that my most beloved series of young adult books is being made into a disgusting movie. I remember reading these and hoping that maybe, when I turned 11, they would induct me into the whatchamajiggy. I should have been hoping that they wouldn't make this movie. I would actually call it blasphemous. The first book revolves heavily around specific standing stones on a specific headland in Cornwall (where I intend to go someday and read the books,) and the movie is, as Benn said, set in LA. And there was no stupid yucky mushy stuff about girls in the original books. I will link you to the trailer, appropriately listed at worstpreviews.com, so that you don't have to go see the movie.
#1: Harry Potter and the Inevitable Blog Post.
0 Comments:
Publicar un comentario
<< Home