Pedophiles, marry our daughter!
"We’re a Christian family and Cheyenne has had trouble with unchristian desires although at heart we know she's a good Christian girl. She needs a husband with STRONG Christian values who will provide her a STRONG Christian home and help her to live a godly life."
She and her unchristian desires are going for the bargain basement price of $5,995!
"Kimberly was raised from birth knowing that her place in life was to be a good wife and mother and she might as well get started on that now. She knows God put her on Earth to serve her husband like it says in the Bible and we’ve made sure she knows exactly how to do that."
Hopefully not with hands-on lessons. And check out the testimonials:
"I was SO scared getting married so young, but my husband is an okay guy and I am SO proud that because of me my parents were able to get their first brand-new car and take the trip they always wanted to. I couldn’t have done it without your site!"
—Katrina K., married at 14"
It's all right here at marryourdaughter.com.
3 Comments:
Dammit, the site seems to be down. And I was going to try and sell my sister.
I think it might be a hoax!
Read This Article!!
I totally thought it might be real!! The thing that I noticed as strange was that all the descriptions of the girls sound like the same voice. I was like, well, maybe they have one editor that revises all the descriptions they receive? HEH.
From another article:
John Ordover sounds like he got a kick out of pranking so many people. He confessed that the site is a hoax to the New York Times' Bits Blog:
Contacted through MarryOurDaughter this morning, Mr. Ordover quickly conceded the page was a parody aimed at drawing attention to inconsistencies in state marriage laws. States consider it a crime for adults to have sex with minors, but they allow kids as young as 12 to get married with parental and sometime judicial permission.
Ordover had planned to conduct more radio interviews this week, before revealing the site as a hoax. However, the move by the Times to find out more about Marry Our Daughter likely put an end to those, unless radio hosts really want to debate the topic of arranged marriages.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home