karenlikescereal

martes, enero 29, 2008

a cheesy blog post

I went to get into my car today, and there was something on the windshield. It wasn't a ticket, a flyer, a dead leaf, or any of the other things that could conceivably appear on one's windshield unannounced. It was a slice of cheese. The kind with the little spicy things in it. It was unwrapped, and obviously cut off of a larger block of cheese.

I spent the afternoon pondering windshield cheese arrival scenarios:

a) "I'm getting into my car, and I have too many things to carry. I'll just put my spicy unwrapped cheese snack down on this other person's dirty car so I can unlock the door... Oh no! I drove away, forgetting my spicy cheese, and leaving it behind!"

b) "Hmm, a new cheese has appeared in my house. I want to taste it. AAAH! This cheese is TOO SPICY! I hate it so much that I have to run outside my house and throw it as far away from me as possible, without noting where it lands!"

c) "Say, it sure is windy out here in Missouri." (We actually had 35-50 mph winds today, as the temperature dropped from 52 to 9 degrees.) "Good think I'm eating cheese, and not something that could easily blow awa-- hey! I lost my cheese!"


1 Comments:

At 5:02 a. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

HAHAHAHA!!!

I'm going to start leaving cheese chunks on peoples' windshields.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home