karenlikescereal

miércoles, enero 16, 2008

Syntax is FUBAR

Syntax and I are just not BFFs. I get really POed b/c of all the F-ing abbreviations. Syntax profs are all like, "Oh, I have a PhD, and a BMW, I don't have to make any MF-ing sense." WTF? Just on the first day we got a handout w/ ECM, A-Movement, ECP, CED, EPP, PF, LF, etc. etc. etc.. What's next, BDSM? They have an F-ing abbreviation "UTAH," which stands for "Universal Thematic Alignment Hypothesis." ROFLMAO. Here's an abbreviation for you: SYNTAX*. Here's another 1: CHOMSKY**. Here's a 3rd 1: KARLOS ARREGI***. And finally: USELESS****.

Seriously, even though class is at 8 a.m. I just want to BMOB. LOL.

*Shove your nasty theories and X (them).
**Chomsky has our minds stuck killing youth.
***Karlos allows real learning of syntax and really really exemplifies good instruction.
****Understanding syntax excites losers even (though) syntax sucks.


2 Comments:

At 7:48 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Can I just say how impressed I am that you managed to incorporate BDSM into your blog post?

Just think of the spam comments you'll no doubt receive once this hits the Google.

 
At 7:03 a. m., Blogger the gnostic soul said...

Lob
Over
Their
Heads
And
Run!

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home