enough is enough
As of right now, having completed my homework for tomorrow at 8:30 am (in 8 hours), I have hereby entered my slightly less stressful life. I'm doing too much (5 classes + LSO + grading + GEO.)
My grading job will now be (practically) on hiatus for a month due to other people's dropping balls (one of two professors that I'm supposed to be grading for never contacted me and may not know I exist!) And, I'm not doing anything else with the GEO this semester. They can just call me when they start negotiating the contract again (and not to be on the bargaining squad.)
On the minus side, David Lightfoot (a famous linguist) is coming in two weeks, and I may be running an experiment in the near future. Lightfoot will take up about 2 days, and the experiment will take about 7-14 hours in a best-case scenario. So we'll say 14-28 hours.
But, on the plus side, Spring Break is in two weeks.
On the minus side, I need it to do work.
OK, it's looking like I'm entering my exactly as stressful as before life.
Addition: Times article on the subject
2 Comments:
I hear ya. I keep telling myself that next semester will be easier, even though I know it's a lie.
And now that I've figured out that "Veröffentlichten" means post (?) I think you might see more comments from me in the future.
Eh, there's only one link there, so I figured you'd figure it out by process of elimination.
Apparently, it means "publish."
Publicar un comentario
<< Home