karenlikescereal

martes, febrero 12, 2008

opposite of pancakes

I'm going for IHOP free pancakes today with Jennifer at 2:30, but I'm hungry now. So I googled "opposite of pancakes" in order to figure out what I was allowed to eat now, in anticipation of pancakes soon, and I only got one hit (Incidentally, I just started watching some old episodes of the Gilmore Girls recently):

"Lorelai: Well, that's good news, because onesies are the exact opposite of pancakes. They're totally impossible to screw up. You can slap anything on a onesie and it looks cute.
Rory: Anything?
Lorelai: Yeah. Alligator... fried egg... tools... These are not generally considered cute items.
Rory: I'll take the adorable Phillips head. Not something you hear normally.
Lorelai: But you put that on a little onesie?
Rory: You're right. It's pretty damn cute!
Lorelai: So cute!"

Not exactly what I had in mind. What do you think the opposite of pancakes is?


3 Comments:

At 11:44 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Good question! It has to be salty, but not too salty, and non-carby...but not make you thirsty, exactly, because pancakes make you really thirsty. I'm actually thinking some kind of vegetable...maybe a carrot?

 
At 11:52 p. m., Blogger Scraggle18 said...

The opposite of pancakes is something you'd never eat for breakfast, that is not sweet, not a carb, and not beige / yellow in color.

Prime Rib?

 
At 1:50 p. m., Blogger karenlikescereal said...

I was actually thinking maybe sashimi, because it's not sweet, not a carb, not beige, and not COOKED.

Although maybe a carrot would be better, because I like pancakes, and I don't like carrots (in particular.)

Unfortunately, I didn't have any sashimi around to snack on.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home