shopping bags
Practically every time I go to the supermarket, I successfully remember to bring my own bags so I don't have to get those incredibly crappy plastic bags (I use those as garbage bags, and at least a third of them have holes!) Plus, you know, it saves the environment.
I just realized, though, that most of the bags represent eras in my life: the Stop & Shop one dates back to Williams (1998-2002, which proves that my environmental conscience predates all three of my environmentalist boyfriends); the Rippowam Cisqua tote bag is from teaching there from 2002-2005; the Wegmans one was actually purchased this past Christmas, but represents western NY (whenever we got our Wegmans-1998); and the green one? Well- that came from when my sister was in Australia. But, it could also stand in for my year of traveling (2005-2006.)
Now I need to buy one from a midwestern supermarket, and then my collection will be complete.
1 Comments:
Haha! Cool. I want a photo of all of the bags lined up chronologically! But you can wait until you add a Midwestern bag to your collection to do it if you want.
Publicar un comentario
<< Home