karenlikescereal

viernes, julio 18, 2008

Anne Frank

I got in trouble with my sister's landlords for staying at her apartment: apparently, she's not supposed to have her "occasional" visitors stay for more than 3 days, and more importantly, they're not supposed to enter the apartment without her being present. This may not be legal, but it is in the lease. (Also in the lease: all decorations must be hung with 3M products.)

She got an email informing her that "a young lady" was seen entering the apartment alone, and asking "what to expect regarding this." Oh, perhaps I should mention, her apartment is above a print shop and the printing guys (her landlords) seem to have plenty of time to scrutinize in between running off newspapers. I mean, the waiter at Applebee's thought we were twins, so you'd have to be looking pretty closely to see that the person leaving the apartment was me and not her.

Now, I'm all holed up Anne Frank style, tiptoeing around and waiting for her to get home so I can take a shower. The sound is turned off on my Spider solitaire. I did actually leave to get a box of Cheerios, but I cut through a garden and some pine trees. I can hear the guys clanging around just below me. Once, Andrea's roommate heard them talking about the tits of some girl they'd like to bang. That's how close they are.


1 Comments:

At 2:33 p. m., Anonymous Anónimo said...

Sounds like a good excuse to move, if you ask me.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home